Kuwait Chamber of
Commerce & Industry
About Kuwait Chamber of Commerce
- Established in accordance with Decree Law issued in 1959
which gave it unique organizational status.
- Non-Profit Public Utility fully independent body corporate.
- Membership in it is compulsory for establishments and
companies engaged in Foreign Trade and employing Non-Kuwaiti Labor.
- Its Board of Directors is totally democratically elected by
its General Assembly.
- The President and the Board Members are considered free
volunteers for public services.
- Its revenues come from membership and service charges with
no governmental financial support.
- It is obligatory that the Chamber is consulted on all
economic affairs and law decrees concerned.
For more Information about KCCI, Please contact
Kuwait Chamber of Commerce
P.O.Box: 775 Safat 13008
State of Kuwait
Tel: (965) 805580
Fax: (965) 2433858 - 2404110
General Manager: Mr. Ahmed Rashed Al-Haroon
Coordinator: Mr. Khalid Al_Hamad